Friday, February 4, 2011

Days 17-20 in the Organizational Challenge

I haven’t ever got the pictures up of the last days of the 21 day challenge. I started working on scarves and forgot about it until my friend Morgan wanted to do this challenge as well. So in looking back I realized that I haven’t posted, so here are my last few days

Day 17-The mail, I use my baskets, from the first day's challenge and now I use my binder as well. See my home management binder post.


Day 18-Keepsakes, I have a tote for each child to put their keepsakes in.

Day 19-Master Closet I didn't do a whole lot there, we keep it pretty nice since we finally have a bigger closet.
Day 20-Photos- I have them all separated into individual boxes for each child and then have all of them and my supplies for scrap booking in totes.













1 comment: